Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

Blog > Career Lounge > Get recognition for your school’s outstanding initiatives and achievements

Get recognition for your school’s outstanding initiatives and achievements

The British International School Award goes International – and we are proud to support it!

International School Awards
International School Awards
You may have heard of the British International School Award, hosted by International School Leader Magazine with the support of ISC Research. We featured Jerudong International School, the winner of last year’s Outstanding Strategic Initiative Award, in a post only a few months ago, which shared their story and achievements.

This year, in an exciting move to acknowledge the global and increasingly diverse picture of the industry, the International School Awards 2019 are open to all English-medium, K-12 international schools.

We are proud to support the awards as the headline sponsor, and in this way help to create a platform to recognise and celebrate excellence in international education.

Twelve different category awards will acknowledge best practice, creative endeavours, community participation and innovation in international schools this year, and one category winner will be selected as the International School of the Year 2019.

Applications are open until 25th September. The Awards website provides information on how to enter, as well as advice on what to include in your application.

Similar stories

See us at table 11 at the IB conference in San Diego

An Ode to IB

I love the IB, it’s what got me where I am today, a Commissioning Editor for all things IB. I get to work with passionate authors to create resources that I hope will inspire a n… More...

Craig Brown, Deputy Head of Primary, Hungary

Find out what not to order from the menu in Hungary! More...

Time for change
Thinking of resigning as a teacher

Some of the reasons why I am considering alternative careers to teaching. More...

Most read

Should smartphones be banned in schools? The big debate

Are mobile phones in schools a distraction or can they be beneficial to students? More...

iPrimary and iLower Secondary in action around the globe!

Take a look at these videos and case studies to see how we’re working with schools worldwide and the positive impact i… More...

Utilising Extended Projects to release the power of deeper learning

In his second blog post, Dr John Taylor discusses the power of Extended Projects in forming deeper thinkers with the ski… More...

The importance of English language skills in international teaching

English language skills are important for all subjects in international teaching. More...

This website is powered by
ToucanTech