The international Pearson Edexcel Teacher Competition encourages teachers in Europe & Africa to bust myths with their students and to ‘Think Again’.
We want teachers to be proud and confident about the benefits and differentiators of teaching with Pearson Edexcel so we're running an exciting competition for international schools in Europe and Africa.
In order to enter the competition - and for a chance to win an iPad and goodie bags for students - all you have to do is work with your students to bust a myth at class (any myth - it doesn't have to be related to Pearson Edexcel!) and as part of your competition entry, answer some true or false questions about our qualifications.
As a helpful starter, here are some of the reasons why we think teachers love teaching with Pearson Edexcel (hint: these *may
* come in useful for your competition entry!):
The competition will be open from the 1st of November until the 31st of December 2019.
- We provide clearer guidance on the International GCSE 9-1 new grading
- We give you free online access to exam scripts, unlike other awarding organisations
- Pearson Edexcel international A levels give students more flexibility with their modular structure
- Pearson Edexcel gives the most accurate results first time
- And, as the UK's largest awarding organisation, Pearson Edexcel qualifications are most closely aligned to the British educational system.
Please note this competition is only for teachers in our Pearson Edexcel schools in Europe & Africa. Find all the information and T&Cs on this leaflet.